10 am - Overview of ChamberMaster / MemberZone v9
June 7, 2017 10:00 AM - June 7, 2017 10:45 AM
After you register, automatic email confirmation and reminders will be sent to you, including the link to join the workshop. Remember to add it to your calendar. Please register all staff who will be attending the workshop.
New to ChamberMaster/MemberZone? Need a refresher on what is available in your software? Are you an Exec with a desire to understand the resources available in ChamberMaster/MemberZone?
Join us for a big picture overview of all the software modules including highlights of some online modules including Members, Events, and Information Request.
A "must-attend" for all staff.
Who should attend: All staff members; new staff; anyone needing a refresher course on what modules are available in the software; Chamber/Association Execs who need an overview of how our software will assist your Chamber or Association in day-to-day activities.
- Big picture overview of ChamberMaster/MemberZone
- Overview of using ChamberMaster/MemberZone
- Understand available resources for getting help
- Highlights of online ChamberMaster/MemberZone modules, i.e. Events, Information Request
- Ensure your browser software has proper selections for optimal operation
Times listed are Central Time